Colourful confetti for your autumn wedding
Do you love colour?
Autumn is the perfect time for you to get married as you can take full advantage of the natural colours autumn has to offer.
Use the outdoors for beautiful photographs and wedding theme ideas. And, if you’re getting married this autumn, don’t forget the confetti for some additional colourful fun on your wedding day.
To help with choosing your autumnal confetti, Shropshire Petals share their top 5 colourful autumn mixes:
1. Moulin Rouge – this vivid brand-new confetti mix features burgundy cornflower petals and delicate ivory delphinium petals. Combined, they make a fantastic rich confetti mix that will add a colour pop to your confetti photos. Mixing burgundy with ivory really makes the colour stand out.
2. September mix of the month – each month, Shropshire Petals feature a different pick and mix of petals. September’s mix of the month encapsulates the season with ripe and bright colours from the end of the harvest. Combining blue, burgundy and pink, this mix is great for more than just throwing – use it to line your aisle or for sprinkling on your reception tables.
3. Sunshine Kisses – autumn may be a sign of darker days and nights, so brighten your wedding day with a yellow and ivory confetti mix. Perfect on its own, or add a touch of blue to enhance the autumnal feel.
4. Enchanted Woods – keep it simple with a combination of green, brown and ivory. The light green hydrangea petal in the Enchanted Woods mix gives a hint of delicate colour, which looks fantastic displayed in brown kraft confetti cones. Mix two confetti cone colours together, such as white and kraft to make the colours stand out. You can now choose from 9 different confetti cone colours.
5. Coral Reef – this pretty, bright confetti mix is a stunning blend of ivory, baby pink and orange. This mix is perfect for sprinkling on your reception tables to add a touch of colour.
Too bright? Use the pick and mix tool online to pick your own unique confetti mix.
Top tip – choose smaller petals for throwing confetti as they create a delicate flutter as they fall down when thrown.
For some additional colour and texture, choose a larger rose or hydrangea petal to add to your chosen mix. Enjoy your confetti moment and have fun choosing your confetti. Don’t forget to order your free sample online today.
For more inspiration and ideas, please visit