5 Wedding & LGBT Stories You Might Have Missed
Here are 5 of the smaller wedding stories that you might have missed this week.
1) A woman talks about what it's like to be gay in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2) Kiev Pride shows there’s hope for increased LGBTI inclusivity in the Ukraine.
3) Marta Kaufmann, co-producer of friends, reveals that NBC feared complaints after lesbian wedding episode.
4) A man unable to cope with being gay is asking the Belgian authorities to euthanise him.
5) Feel good story to end on – this groom sees his wife-to-be walking down the aisle and breaks down.